1.Workflow: bottle unscrambling→bottle washing (optional)→filling→adding dropper/(adding plug, adding cap)→screw capping→self adhesive labeling→ribbon printing (optional)→shrink sleeve labeling (optional)→inkjet printing (optional)→bottle collecting (optional)→cartoning (optional).
2.Machine uses a mechanical arm to screw caps, equipped with automatic sliding device, toprevent damage to the cap.
3.Machines uses plunger type metering pump filling (when the filling volume difference is large, the corresponding pump body needs to be replaced),high precision;
The structure of pump adopts fast disassembled mechanism,easy to clean and disinfect.
4. The filling nozzlewas equipped with drip-proof device.
When filling liquid ,the filling nozzle dive into the bottom of bottle,rising slowly,it can effectively prevent bubbles.
5. Color touch screen display, PLC control system, machine has function of counting automatically.
6. The whole line is compact, high speed, high degree of automation, save the manpower cost.
7. Main electrical elements adopt foreign well-known brands.
8. Machine shell is made of 304 stainless steel, easy to clean, meets GMP standard.